Thursday, May 3, 2012

Didn't Make the Cut... Nike Air Uptempo '97 Black





Classic Return of OG shoes from the 1990's....Nike Air Uptempo '97 Black / Orange!


The shoes contain Black leather and suede, the upper sole with dark grey accents and orange highlights on the cushioning and air bubble. Even though they are classics, they are extremely heavy. Sometimes I ask myself.. "How did Pippen play in these shoes?" It is not an excuse for not picking them up, they only had a size 9.5 which is still a little too small for me. I created my first video on the same shoe but the "Fresh Water" color way, which I find to be the best color of the shoe. The Uptempo's Retail for $160 and were released in 2010. 


Shoe: Nike Air Uptempo '97 Black / Orange
Size: 9.5
Price: $59.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less



No comments:

Post a Comment