Thursday, May 17, 2012

Didn't Make the Cut...Nike Air PR1 White






Stylish Shoes for a bad price (Ross price that is)

Inspired by the Nike Air Pressure, the Nike Air PR1's are really just a mutt comprised of many of Nike's Shoes. The design isn't bad but nothing to go home proud with. I was happy to find the removable strap was included and wasn't lost somewhere in the store but for $60 the shoes were just not worth purchasing. I am also not a fan of pure white shoes, they just don't bring any excitement (nothing to do with the fact that I would probably dirty them real quick).  I wouldn't be surprised to see these on clearance for $30 or less... $14.99 if the strap is missing. They had plenty of pairs at my local Ross. The Nike Air PR1 White's Retail for $110 and were released in early 2011. 


Shoe: Nike Air PR1 White/White
Size: 9.5
Price: $59.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment