Thursday, June 21, 2012

Didn't Make the Cut.. 2011 Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low



Some nice, light, on the move B-Ball shoes!

Just when I said I Ross hadn't had any good shoes in awhile, these came up and I found a couple of better pairs of shoes that I actually had to let these kicks go. These are awesome basketball shoes, I know this for a fact because I own a pair (2010 Los Angeles All-Star)...but what I like the most about these shoes is how LIGHT they are. It feels like you are gliding down the court.. all of a sudden you have a burst of speed because your feet aren't carrying around weights (no offense to the 96' Uptempos).




I found these at the wrong time because I was already purchasing a bunch of other shoes.. and the fact that I own some, I would have easily taken these for the price! $34.99 is a steal! The color is pretty cool too, gum soles with a camo like inside and a navy blue / silver outside. Pretty unique combination!


Would you have bought these for $34.99? Comment below...
 
Shoe: 2011 Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low
Size: 10
Price: $34.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

2 comments:

  1. Any size 13s?! I been looking for these shoes every where

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puede encontrar réplicas de zapatillas de alta calidad, réplicas de zapatos en la tienda Testcini de China, réplicas de compras en línea de Adidas, Nike, AIR JORDAN, zapatillas Yeezy. Réplicas de zapatillas Prada

    ReplyDelete