Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Didn't Make the Cut.. Jordan BCT Mid





Not a big cross-training fan..

I was left a little stumped trying to figure out if passing one these shoes was a good idea and it didn't take long for me to jump to the conclusion that I did. These Jordans are nice and shiny and the strap gives it an extra ump, but the truth remains... these are cross-training shoes.




I just never got into them nor any other Jordan cross-training shoe. They are only $40 less at Ross then what they are on nike.com, so I didn't find the Ross deal to be too amazing..The Jordan BCT Mid retail for $90 and were released last October.




Would you have bought these for $49? Comment below...
Shoe: Jordan BCT Mid
Size: 11
Price: $49.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

1 comment:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    my guide on Cross Training Shoes

    ReplyDelete