Monday, June 18, 2012

Didn't Make the Cut.. Nike Air Max Sensation 2011




This was a REALLY tough one to let go..

Last week I made my usual Ross search for Kicks and honestly I have not found anything in a while.. fine maybe about a week. At the very end of my search I found these on the last rack. I wasn't too sure what kind of shoes they were so I looked them up and they are actually retro Chris Webber shoes that were released last year.



I weighed out my options wondering if $49 was worth the cost... In the end, after a long debate in my head I decided to let them go. I do think they are great shoes but I probably wouldn't wear them on the court and I checked eBay and they weren't selling too well so I passed on them. They just don't appeal to me compared to other shoes that were released during that same era... If I could do it all again, i would probably pass on them again. They are worth the $49 but nothing more in my opinion.

Would you have bought these for $49? Comment below...
Shoe: 2011 Nike Air Max Sensation
Size: 10.5
Price: $49.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment