Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mad Cheap Kicks Ep. 7 - $49 Nike Air Zoom Rookie "Penny Hardaway"



The first Penny Hardaways ... only $49!


Put this one in the record books, one of the best steals that Ross had to offer, the Nike Air Zoom Rookie. I only found one pair and it was an instant buy. I actually took a video of me finding the shoes that I hope to upload soon... but for now, please check out my latest video.. Episode 7 of Mad Cheap Kicks!

Shoe: Nike Air Zoom Rookie "Penny Hardaway"
Size: 11.5
Price: $49.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

2 comments:

  1. Nice pickup. Ross in potato land ain't bad either. I haven't seen any kind of Jordan or Penny's but have seen some of the kicks you have passed on. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your website last week and now I started hitting up all the ross stores where I live, but no luck. Im out in california and the ross stores are bare. Do you go on certain days, or just every couple of weeks? Anyways keep up the blog, it gives me hope to find something.

    ReplyDelete