Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mad Cheap Kicks Ep. 8 - $36 Nike Zoom Kobe IV




Red Kobe IV's for only $36!


Hello everyone, I finally put up the video with two pairs of Kobes that I found that came out to less than $90! I absolutely love my Red Kobes and have been sporting them on the court so far. The Imperial purple's are great as well, but I paid a little more than I did for the Red's. I am guessing people were a little turned off by the Red but I found it as a perfect opportunity to build my collection as well as well a couple of pairs for people that really wanted them. Episode 9 will feature another great pair but Episode 10 will have you ready for the big giveaway.

Shoe: Nike Zoom Kobe IV (Red)
Size: 11
Price: $36.37
Location: Nike Outlet Store


Shoe: Nike Zoom Kobe IV (Imperial Purple)
Size: 10
Price: $49.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment