Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mad Cheap Kicks Ep. 9 - $34 Nike Air Zoom Hyperdunk



Deron Williams exclusives! 

I recently purchased this shoe at my local Ross as well as Celtic Green / Black Hyperdunks. These Hyperdunks were exclusively made for Deron Williams of the New Jersey Nets. Everyone knows that the Nets are now located in Brooklyn, so the new colors will completely change. What do you think of the Hyperdunks?

Shoe: Nike Air Zoom Hyperdunk (Deron Williams)
Size: 11
Price: $34.99
Location: Ross Dress For Less

2 comments:

  1. yo what city did you cop those Hyperdunks at Ross?
    I am in LA and the Lebron Soldier V is now at Ross for $30

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the Phoenix / Arizona area, it's funny you say that because I just saw the Lebron Soldiers yesterday, I think they had size 12 or 13 but I saw black ones and white ones.

    ReplyDelete