Friday, February 8, 2013

Finishline Website Madness



Are they instock or not? Is this website gonna work or not?

kicksdeals.com is a wonderful site, follow them on Twitter or like them on Facebook to receive the latest and greatest deals on the internet...the problem is, some are from Finishline and their "NEW" and improved website CANNOT handle too many users all at once. This has happened plenty of times. This Week I saw Jordan XIII's "In-Stock" and how quickly the tables turned from adding it to my cart to actually purchasing them. How can I purchase them when my credit card page does not load? I had shoes in stock, in my cart, credit card "processing" then... Page won't load. Has anyone actually gotten past all of the traffic? It really is hard to imagine... Sorry for the post, just a quick rant.




Let me know if you have had the same problem or if any other annoying website problems have happened while you have tried to pick up a nice pair of kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment