Friday, April 20, 2012

Didn't make the Cut... Nike Jordan CP3 III "All-Star"

A rare appearance by NBA All-Star Weekend 2010 shoes....Nike Jordan CP3 III "All-Star"

I am totally loving the Orange to Red gradient with the stars booming across the side of the shoe. The shoes feature a thick, round red shoelace with mini Jordan logos and red patent leather. For icing on the cake the shoe is complimented with a red/white sparkle midsole and a white outsole. The jordan CP3 III 's retailed for $160 and were released in early 2010. The problem for me ultimately came down to shoe size... 7.5 is a tiny Men's shoe and even if I did buy them, I wasn't too sure I could sell them quickly. 

Shoe: Nike Jordan CP3 III "All-Star"
Size: 7.5
Price: $49.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment