Friday, April 20, 2012

Mad Cheap Kicks Ep.1 - Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 "Fresh Water" $39 at Ross


Check out my first episode of Mad Cheap Kicks of the Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 "Fresh Water" 


What a Steal! I absolutely love these shoes! The Fresh Water's have to be the best color ways of the '97 Uptempo's. The girlfriend and I were waiting for a movie to start and Ross is located across the street. We figured to stop by and look around. I usually don't find anything at Ross and I end up waiting for her to finish shopping but this time I was just in complete shock! How did these get here? I felt the shoes had been calling my name because they had no price on them. I asked a worker there at Ross and he gave me the price of $39.99 since there were no other pairs quite like it. I remember these shoes in the 90's and I really didn't think I would ever find them again especially at Ross. These shoes pretty much reinvented my craze for shoes, leading me to create this blog! The Uptempo's Retail for $160 and were released in 2010. 

Shoe: Nike Air Uptempo '97 "Fresh Water"
Size: 11
Price: $39.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

2 comments:

  1. "Hey" leaves long summer sighed. Why that day suddenly raining? Either rain, the second half I really want to Discount Nike Ravens Jerseys in his head! However, things are always a little fly in the ointment Well, Otherwise, life would not the goal? Leaves long boring summer, take their own jokes.
    Tianjin Foreign Studies University is a multilingual, multi-disciplinary, multi-level, open universities, is one of Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap of higher foreign language universities.

    ReplyDelete