Friday, June 8, 2012

Didn't Make the Cut...2010 Nike Hyperdunk Red



$49 Hyperdunks! Great deal if it was 2010..

Ross has been coming out with great shoes as of late (take a look at my YouTube Videos) but I was questioning this pickup. They're have been so many colorways of the Nike Hyperdunks that it is really hard to keep up with. For $49, it really is not a steal. I have seen some on eBay sell as low as $25 just for the simple fact that people want to get rid of their stock. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for solid basketball shoes and don't feel like paying the $110-$175 for Jordan's right now. I have a steep collection but adding these for $49 just didn't seem worth it. Let me know if you would have taken these shoes in the comment box below!


Shoe: 2010 Nike Hyperdunk TB Basketball Shoes
Size: 11
Price: $49.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment