Monday, June 11, 2012

Mad Cheap Kicks Episode 5 - Nike Air Max JR 1


The best pickup so far! Brand New Ken Griffey Jr's!





The Nike Air Max JR 1 are by far the best shoes I have picked up from Ross so far. The shoes first caught my eye last summer when they were released through Foot Locker. Amare Stoudemire from the New York Knicks was the Official spokesman (even through they are clearly not basketball shoes) and had a face on him like "yeah, you want these." 

Not only did I want them now, I wanted a set I could keep mint in box and a set I could wear.. but of course I was not going to pay the $160 price tag. Nearly a year later ( I actually forgot about these shoes) I finally found a pair for an unbelievable price! I am not sure how long the Griffey's had been sitting on the rack but they were out in the open and I'm sure someone must have thought of picking them up... someone...

The shoes are Black and Red with complete air bubble on the bottoms, huge Nike logos and all the comfort a person would ever need in a shoe. They are quite heavy but great for training and or walking. These shoes retail for $160 and were released last Summer. Let me know what you think about this pickup below... Leave me a comment and give me your feedback.

Shoe: Nike Air Max JR 1 - Griffey
Size: 11
Price: $49.99
Location: Ross Dress for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment